Strong Legal Representation
For Life's Toughest Moments

Helping You Get Existing Court Orders Modified To Satisfy Your Needs

Just because the ink has dried on your divorce decree, that doesn’t mean you are finished managing the legal agreements between you and your former spouse. As you move on, your needs and those of your children will change. As your kids mature and the circumstances of your life change, you will likely need to make adjustments to your child support and parenting time agreements, and spousal support.

At Fifer Law Office, we have 30 years’ experience helping individuals and families seeking modifications of court orders that are outdated or stale. Our knowledgeable, attentive family law attorneys can help you seek new support, custody or visitation arrangements that fit the needs and lifestyle of you and your family.

We Are Here For You Today And Will Be Ready To Help Tomorrow

There are a multitude of reasons why you may need to seek modification of an existing court order. Perhaps you lost your job and are struggling to keep up with your child support payments. When you need to make changes to your divorce agreement pertaining to child support, you want to have an attorney helping to ensure that your child support obligation and/or child support arrearage is calculated correctly.

For those who fall behind on support payments, serious consequences can come into play. Your wages could be garnished, your tax returns and lottery winnings withheld and contempt proceedings could land you in jail. Don’t run the risk of incurring these penalties. Work with the experienced attorneys at Fifer Law Office to explore your options.

Clear, Honest Answers Regarding Your Family Law Questions

Whether you are making payments or stand to receive them, have primary custody of your children or see them only every other weekend, or are seeking or opposing relocation of a child, we can help you make necessary modifications to ensure that you and your loved ones are protected. As lawyers, we at Fifer Law Office always want to be sure we are looking out not only for your best interests, but also the best interests of the children involved in these matters.

To learn more about how we can work with you to modify your existing divorce agreements, reach out to us online or call 812-949-2529. With offices in New Albany, Indiana, we help clients throughout the region, including those in Clark, Floyd, Harrison, Crawford, Scott and Washington counties.